Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Transitioning back to the cold weather

From the minute I got off the plane I started to missed Thailand and especially with the cold weather it was easier to even miss it more. It was an amazing trip which helped me develop as a person it was the first time I had traveled on my own without my parents and I am really glad I did that. I grew so much from this trip and my family has surely seen. The hardest part is to show pictures and tell my family and friends about the trip but the pictures don't even get close to what the actual place looks like, there are no words to describe what Thailand looks like until they go there and see the beautiful culture combined with the beautiful land. This trip was the beginning of my many trips to come to Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment