Monday, January 6, 2014

Tiger Kingdom

On January 4 I did the most amazing thing I have ever done, I touched a Tiger!!!! On the morning of January 4 we headed to an elephant camp where I got to ride an elephant, feed elephants, and float down the river on a bamboo raft. Once we were done with the elephant camp we went to Tiger Kingdom for lunch. At Tiger Kingdom I decided I really wanted to touch a tiger especially a baby tiger. Unfortunately, it would have been a 2 hour wait to touch a baby tiger so I had to touch a medium tiger instead. At first I was a little nervous, but once I got into the cage I was super excited! I was actually in a cage with real tigers!!!! I decided to get professional pictures taken since my phone had died, so once the whole thing was over I got a CD with 70 pictures on it. I hope to one day go back to Tiger Kingdom and hold a baby tiger.

No comments:

Post a Comment