Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Thai Cooking Class

On Monday December 30 we went to a Thai cooking school. We learned how to cook four traditional Thai dishes, including green curry and Pad Thai. This was a great experience! The class was both helpful and eye opening. It was helpful by showing us what ingredients went into some of the popular dishes here in Thailand. This is also helpful for us so we can know what we're eating and not be afraid of the foods we will be eating for the next few weeks. Our teacher was hilarious and made the experience all the more enjoyable. The class opened my eyes and showed me just how simple cooking Thai food can be. I feel like I can be a master Thai chef now and can't wait to try making some of the dishes when I return home! (:

Holly demonstrating how cooking Thai food is not a strength of hers. She dropped an egg.                                      





No comments:

Post a Comment