Monday, January 6, 2014

Nature Fusion




Me at the top of the Mountain
Yesterday, I was able to visit Thailand's highest mountain. The experience was like no other! Being able to breath in the mountain's crisp air and feel the sun's glowing warmth was incredible! Thailand is definitely a land filled with nature from its green jungles to its refreshing mountains. The best part is seeing how the Thai people incorporate nature into their everyday lives. It's not often that we see outside activities such as gardening infused at psychiatric hospitals in America. It's also not often that we see fresh produce being offered year round in Minnesota. For the Thai people to be able to experience nature at its best makes me envious. I guess in a way, I am starting to understand why my mother loves gardening so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment