Monday, December 30, 2013

THAILAND!!!

I was so excited to land in Thailand after 20 plus hours on a cramped plane ride here. After going through immigration, we took a bus to the hotel. This was a great opportunity to see what Bangkok had to offer. The first thing I noticed was probably how close the buildings were to the highways. It's like you can just jump off of it and land on the highway. Another thing is how there is a 7/11 everywhere. The smell has got to be something that sticks out the most. It's not the best but there are far worse smells in the world. My favorite thing about what I've experienced so far in Thailand are the street vendors. You can find almost anything: fruits, vegetables, and cooked foods. It reminds me a little bit of home as its almost the same things you can find in the Hmong flea market.

No comments:

Post a Comment